Features of this security seal
- Seal Type
- Electronic seal
- Truck doors, containers, trailers
- Unisto e-Guard Data Trans is an electronic seal with an advanced LED display
- With our App you can download your sealing history via Bluetooth
- By connecting Unisto e-Guard Data Trans to the App you have access to the last 500 sealing events
- Automatic control over unauthorized opening of cargo
- On closing, the seal automatically generates a unique number that can be entered in the freight documents. If the Unisto e-Guard Data Trans ’s display shows the same number on arrival, it is certain the cargo doors, trailer or container have not been opened during transit. A new unique number is generated each time the transport has to stop for additional loading or offloading.
- Solid construction, designed specifically for use in extreme weather circumstances. It comes with a special designed metal cradle and is completely protected from water, dust, salt, dirt and oil and withstand severe temperature fluctuations.
- After that time, the battery can be replaced by the user himself, making the Unisto e-Guard Data Trans very cost effective solution to combat loss of goods in your supply chain!
- Operating Temperature
- -30 to +70 degrees Celcius
- Pet G
- Pull strenght
- 50 kg
- Standard Cable length
- 50 cm (other lengths on request)
- Cabel width
- 8 mm
- 265 g (incl. battery)
- Weight Industrial bracket
- 430 g
- Lithium Xtra, 3,6Volt
- Operating temperature battery
- -55 to +85 degrees Celcius
- Operating System Android 8.0 or higher
The safe and environmentally sustainable disposal of reusable, electronic Unisto e-Guard and e-Guard Data Trans security seals
The responsable disposal of these products serves to protect public health and the environment.
Please do not dispose of end-of-life lithium powered Unisto e-Guard together with your regular household or business waste. Please take them to appropriate WEEE compliant electrical recycling centres or to designated battery and small electricals drop-off sites in your community.
Unisto e-Guard and Unisto e-Guard Data Trans do not have an Attex approval.